A view of the kitchen and dining room.
Hannah has already staked her claim on this bedroom. She is so excited to finally have her own room!
Thus, this will be Katie & Danica's digs :)
Here is the master bedroom. There is a closet that isn't visible with this picture.
This view is from the front door looking into the living room. I love how open it is!
Lastly, here is the bathroom. Note the cord going around the shower rod, it is the water heater.
We got these pictures from our "big sister" Denyse, who is going to pick us up from the airport in San Jose. She has secured this apartment for us so that when we arrive, we will be able to move right in. We are blessed that the school has the "big brother" program to help us get settled in and show us the ropes. We will be posting more when we get there, but until then, here is your sneak peek!






6 comments:
It looks really nice Rose- so happy for you guys and may God bless your family as you do His work!
wow. this looks beautiful! I'm so excited for you!!! :)
LOoks just like some of the homes I was in while living in San Jose in cOllege. One thing I remember well was the public transportation! God bless. Costa rica is beautiful!!!
Thank you for sharing your journey with us! I look forward to your future posts. Prayers for your sweet family!
Oh I love how open it is too! I thought "Perfect space for Danica to run around!" Looks very nice and clean...and PTL for hot water!! :) Love you guys and will miss you tons!
Post a Comment