Here are some pictures of this week I wanted to share to show you all what we have been doing :)
Above is our washing machine, we have to turn on the hose for the water to go in, then drain the water, then put more in for the rinse cycle. Lastly, the little compartment on the right is the spin cycle. It really works pretty well, I am just hoping not to get side-tracked and forget I left the hose running :) This morning I let it get a little full, but caught it just in time.
Chris has become an expert in cutting fresh pineapple and the girls & I love it!!
Our first day going to ILE orientation.
For those interested, here is the hole Danica tripped on Sunday night and skinned the back of two of her toes pretty badly. Her toes are healing well, but I feel horrible she tripped on it. This is right in front of our gate in the sidewalk. We are glad she didn't hurt herself worse.
Chris leading the pack down the street to go to school.
Katie loves to help hang the laundry. We have a dryer but are trying to hang out as much as we can to save energy.
Hannah has been a big helper. We cleaned out the cabinets below the sink and washed all the dishes.
Here is a picture from the ILE campus. It is really beautiful and we are excited to be able to study here! We feel blessed to have this opportunity. And yes, if you look closely Danica is on a leash, long story, but it is purely for safety reasons ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment